It may appear we had the time to journey to Africa for a little safari after we celebrated Thanksgiving this past week. But we didn't. Utah doesn't have many choice places to hold a safari, thus we went to Cabela's. I was a
little bit worried about what Hailey's reaction would be to all the dead animals, but she was a champ! She LOVED it! Now I am a little worried she will start asking for camouflage clothes/accessories and hunting equipment for Christmas.


4 comments:
I have never been to this magical store full of incredible animals on display. It sounds amazing! Kind of like a Disneyland for hunters.
Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you had a good one.
Well, if she's wearing camo she will fit in well around here:)
We love that store too! So awesome, it is like a free musem :). I am loving your grateful days by the way :) So inspiring and thoughtful.
P.S. I had a question for Billy about a bike..... :)
Wow. So...many...dead...animals...
If Hailey asks, just tell her they were made of wax or something.
(:
Ben and I are so lame. We've never been out there. I can see that if we ever do, I might avoid the "Safari Section" (ha.ha.)
Glad you guys had fun!!
Post a Comment