Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Grateful Day #11

I am grateful for our HOUSE. We are lucky enough to be renting from my parent's. If we weren't getting such a good deal, we would probably be homeless (or at least living in the basement of one of our parents...). Another reason it is fun that we get to live in this house is because this is the house that I was born in. I lived here until I was about 3 or 4, and then my parents moved up the street where they still live. I complain about the leaky windows, the furnace from 1958, and lack of dishwasher, but to be totally honest, I LOVE this house. It will be a sad day if we ever move!

* I know I have better pictures of our house than this, but I don't want to search through hundreds of pictures to find one!

1 comment:

The Willeyes said...

We're sure glad you live there too!