
To explain the picture... we bought Hailey a potty at Ikea to hopefully get her in the mood to start potty training. Hailey likes to go in the bathroom and sit on her potty and get a magazine to read while she is sitting there. I don't know where she picked that up...


4 comments:
Hilarious...nice choice of reading:) She is so cute...and so big...wow time flies;)
That is the funniest thing ever! You are a brave woman to be attempting the potty training now. Aiden just points and says "poop poop" when he goes. He keeps throwing things in the toilet.....my phone, remote, and Matts socks So yeah he in kinda banned from any kind of potty at this point. Also thanks for coming to the party. Cat is going to get an earful from me when I see her!
i love that picture. happy 18 months little hailey.
Holl, I am continually loving your Gratitude posts! I feel exactly the same way about the whole bittersweet feelings! I am loving Hailey's potty routine!! So Funny!
Post a Comment