
I am grateful for our DVR. I don't know what I ever did without a DVR. It has CHANGED my life. I know, I know. I shouldn't let my life revolve around TV shows. But I really don't think you can fully understand until you have had a DVR in your home. You start finding shows you have never heard of. Reality shows, cooking shows, fashion shows... I record "My Big Redneck Wedding" to watch. Why? Because I can. We currently have on our DVR yet to watch: Mythbusters, The Office, My Name is Earl, Southpark, Handy Manny (of course we record shows for Hailey!), and Good Things Utah. If you haven't experienced a DVR. Get one now! It will CHANGE YOUR LIFE!


2 comments:
AMEN! I love, love, love DVR. I don't know what I would do without it. No more VCR tapes, you skip the commercials...what more could you want:)
I want one.
And I don't know anyone else who likes Good Things Utah. We should all get babysitters and go to a taping some time.
Post a Comment