Daisie: We didn't know my brother was dating anyone, let alone pretty much engaged, when out of nowhere he brought Daisie over to meet the fam! I was SO excited! I have realized Daisie is either some sort of angel, or is partially deaf, because she can tolerate my brother while he watches sports. I don't think there has been 1 person that could do that! Daisie is such a good mom to her adorable twin girls, Sadie and Samantha. Daisie has one of those personalities that people just flock to. She is such a fun person to be around, which sucks because she lives in Kansas!

Catherine: Catherine was the first SIL to come into my life. We hit it off from the first time we met. I think Catherine kind of felt the same way I did because she didn't have any sisters growing up either. Catherine is so smart! We always say Hailey inherited her smarts from Catherine. Catherine is also one of THE best dressed girls I know! She is always up on the latest fashion. Everyone used to joke about how many pairs of shoes I have, but I think Catherine has me beat! Not only that, but she has the most Coach purses I have seen outside of a Coach store! She is such a great Aunt to Hailey, and Hailey absolutely adores her!

Stacy: Stacy is AWESOME! She has the funnest personality (and does a GREAT Fire Marshall Bill impression!!), and she is so talented. She is an AMAZING artist, and she is so humble about it. We have been trying to talk her into starting a booth at Farmer's Market, so maybe you will see her there someday! Stacy is such an amazing mom to her adorable little boy, Max. Between working and raising a toddler and taking care of her husband and house, I have no idea how she does it! Some sort of Wonder-Woman, I tell ya!
So that is it. Three SIL's. I love them dearly. They are my best friends besides Billy. It is nice to be able to talk to them and get advice from them. I'm grateful I FINALLY have some sisters in my life!


2 comments:
This made my day. Thanks, Holli! I'll forever be grateful that you're my sister!
Love ya!
Holl, your making me tear up!! That is so sweet of you! I love you so much! And I agree, it sucks that we live so far apart! I am so grateful to have you in my life! And I can't wait to be hanging out in just 1 month from today!!!! YEA!!!
Post a Comment