Monday, November 17, 2008

Grateful Day #17

I am grateful for quality shows on TV. I am SO glad that there are good shows for Hailey to watch, because she has finally become interested in what is on TV. She is starting to pick up phrases or words that Billy and I say, and even some from TV shows she watches. Her newest phrases from the shows she likes - "Go Wonderpets" (sounds more like Go the pets!), "Elmo's song, la la la", "Hot dog, hot dog". It is funny to hear her say things like this, which makes me grateful that there are still quality kids shows out there!





2 comments:

EmmaP said...

hahaha! I'd never thought TV would be on your list! well - just don't let her watch the Simpsons anytime soon. I still remember the day my little 5 year old came home from kindergarten and said something about his "nuts" and that someone had "farted". I about died! where had my precious child went??? tee hee! I am much more laid back now!

Ben said...

It's the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! WOO-HOO! I've been singing the "Hot Dog" song in my head for WEEKS. Have you ever noticed a frightening similarity between Daisy Duck's voice and the generic female voide they use on the Simpsons!? It has to be the same lady.
I was unaware of the Wonderpets. I will have to look into that one. (: