Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Grateful Day #25

I am grateful for our parents. Billy and I both come from AWESOME families. I know... a little biased. However, if you met them, I am positive you would agree. Both my parents and Billy's are the most loving, giving, wonderful people ever. They have helped us probably more than we deserve. I have always appreciated my parents, but I think I appreciate them SO much more now that I am a parent. I could go on and on about my parents, but I just wanted to let them know how grateful Billy and I am for EVERYTHING they do for us! We wouldn't be where we are today without them!



Also, I have blogged about my brother Jake and SIL's, but I did not mention my wonderful Brother-In-Law Ben. I didn't want to leave him out, so I am grateful for Ben. Ben is such a fun brother for Billy. I love when we get together with Ben and Stacy and watch Billy and Ben play video games because they act like little boys again! Ben is such a cute dad, and it is fun to see how much Max loves his Daddy. Even though Ben is a BYU fan and I am a Utah fan, he is still nice to me. And that my friends, I am grateful for.


On a slightly different note, I LOVE this talk. It was my favorite from General Conference, and this is what I gave my visiting teaching message from this month. Enjoy!

No comments: