
Last night was one of those nights. I had had it. Yes IT. Billy's 7th "Holli is going to flip out" sense went off and he politely kicked me out of the house. Therefore, I treated myself to a trip to Coldstone and Walmart. That cured me.
Today was much better. Hailey was a little darling. Every couple of minutes, Hailey: "Mama." Me: "Yes, Hailey?" "Mama. Hug." She's a keeper.
P.S. That is chocolate on her face. I knew someone was going to ask...


5 comments:
Holli! We have got to chat! I had one of those days yesterday too!!!!! Thank Goodness I had to work!! But yes, I do feel like I appreciated the girls cuteness more today because of yesterday!!
Where would we be without WalMart and Coldstone?! I do the exact same thing - only its Smiths up the street and a trip to the gilato place and then I drive around the block for like 20 minutes before I come home (:
Hailey is the cutest little bug. I love that picture of her. She looks more like you every day!!
thank goodness for good men who make great dads and excellent hubbies! coldstone & walmart??? That sounds like a "Julie-Emma" outing to me...next time call, hee hee. Oh - and I WAS going to ask, so thanks. I thought it might be marker...yikes!
Kudos to great kids and great husbands...and uh hum...I'm with Emma. Next time you go on a Walmart/Cold Stone run...call me:)
I am glad to know that I am not the only one who "has had it" some days. Being a stay-at-home Momma isn't for the weak, that's for sure! Cute pic of Hailey, I think that she is starting to look more like her Daddy.
Post a Comment