Sunday, November 9, 2008
Grateful Day #9
I am always grateful for Sunday's, but today was extra special. Hailey went to NURSERY for the first time! Yay! I love being able to go to church and hear the lessons, and it just seems like I haven't heard anything for the past 18 months! It was great being able to sit in Relief Society today and actually hear the lesson and get something out of it! However, I did miss Hailey terribly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Yea! Holli!! That is such a happy day! Ditto, to all of your feelings! I love Hailey's dress, I have been dying to get those for the girls too! Yea for Old Navy!!
I second the thoughts on Old Navy and Nursery too! haha
I love her dress! I will soon be making this transition w/ Aiden!!
Nursery is great...you can miss her and then have her back for sacrament:)
I love your blog. I'm so glad you found ours (I like blog stalking too). It makes it so easy to get to know eachother better, and keep it touch. Hailey is so cute. I'm sad to say that I don't think I've met her yet, but she is adorable. Are you guys going to the Harmer xmas party?
Post a Comment