Wow! I have to comment on everything because I have been working the last few days and am behind on my blogging! First of all, YEA for your new camera! I especially loved the video! True, cutest little devil ever! And HAPPY ANIVERSARY!! You guys are still a perfect couple! Hope you did something fun to celebrate! And seriously I can't believe how grown up Hailey seems too! Its crazy! I can't wait to get all the chicks together at Christmas! Love and Miss Ya Tons!!
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
5 comments:
Goll, beauty queen. Congrats on six years!
Holli you look amazing! You too Billy.
Wow! I have to comment on everything because I have been working the last few days and am behind on my blogging! First of all, YEA for your new camera! I especially loved the video! True, cutest little devil ever! And HAPPY ANIVERSARY!! You guys are still a perfect couple! Hope you did something fun to celebrate! And seriously I can't believe how grown up Hailey seems too! Its crazy! I can't wait to get all the chicks together at Christmas! Love and Miss Ya Tons!!
Congrats!!!! You guys look so great, and isn't it great your so happy still. 60 more years hopefully:)
Six Years! Holy Shiznit! I can't believe it has been that long. Oh wow! Congratulations!
Post a Comment