I got the idea HERE to take a picture every day until Thanksgiving of things I am grateful for. Yes, I know it is already the 6th of November. Don't you worry your pretty little heads off! I will make up those lost days! You get extra doses of thankfulness today!1 & 2: Who would have guessed these two darlings would have made the top two?! I am grateful for Billy and Hailey for too many things to name on here. But to give you an example of how great they are... I am grateful they both continually make me laugh. I am grateful Billy goes to work so I can spend my day with the cutest little girl. I am grateful Billy never complains about my cooking even if I think it tastes like dog food. I am grateful for every time Hailey says "wuv you Mama". I am really grateful that Hailey is a great sleeper. She will go to bed at 8 and not wake up til 9 the next morning. LOVELY!

3: Followed shortly by this darling... I am currently grateful for Sniffy because he cuddles with me in the morning when Billy goes to work. We keep each other warm. I hope he is grateful for me too then!

4: I am grateful for this beauty because it has power locks, power windows, is not stick-shift, has seat warmers (although according to Pres. Cleverly we don't need those), it holds 2 strollers, groceries, and Sniffy in the back, and it RUNS!

5: I am grateful for my Scentsy warmer because it makes our house not stink. But according to Billy, it does make our house stink sometimes. Especially when I am melting the Peppermint scent.

6: I am grateful for books because there is not a better feeling of accomplishment than finishing a good book.

That's all for today, folks. Tune in tomorrow for # 7.


3 comments:
Hey hey I like # 5. Thats the same one I have too! Have you seen the plug-in ones yet. They are so little and cute! I love Thanksgiving too. We really need together with our little Kiddos! Oh and did Cat tell you the news.....Yes I'm prego again. I will go in Wed to find out all the details so thats why I'm not posting anything yet, but its still so unreal! It was just a little bit of a surprise!! See ya Sat.
What a great idea! I wish I had thought of it:) I love Thanksgiving! Can't wait to check in everyday and see what's next on the countdown!
What a fun idea Holli! I'm glad you guys had fun today!! Miss Ya!
Post a Comment