Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Grateful Day #12

I am grateful I don't have to go through Jr. High again. However, I did like Jr. High better than High School, I was just a little less awkward in High School.

7th Grade. Why, WHY did I think this haircut was remotely cute? And you gotta love B.U.M. Equipment Shirts!

9th grade left, 8th grade right. A little less awkward than 7th grade, and by 9th grade I finally ditched the glasses. I still have those AWESOME bangs though!

7 comments:

Kim + Danny said...

I love the awkwardness of Jr. High too. In my 7th grade picture I have the same bangs. I also lost my teeth late, so I have missing teeth in my picture. I may have to copy you and post some of those funny pictures of me.

The Willeyes said...

I just put a post on my blog about stupid jr. high kids:) I am so glad I don't have to deal with the craziness of jr. high or high school again!

EmmaP said...

wow! you were so brave to post that pic! awesome!

Ben said...

Ah, Jr. High. How I loathed it. I laughed when I saw this because you and I looked really simialr in Jr. High. You were cuter than I was though. I was 35% more awkward (:
I love these "grateful" posts. I'm totally going to do this next year!
(BTW - what were we all thinking wearing a brand of clothing called "bum"? How unfortunate.)

The Mama said...

Ha ha, you've haven't changed one bit Holli! Just kidding!! Too funny! Love these pics.

tenille said...

I love those pictures, Holli! It totally takes me back. I remember that B.U.M. shirt you had. I'm sure I was jealous of it. Good times...

Daisie said...

Loved those pics Holl! Hilarious!!! Atleast your bangs are sticking 5 feet up in the air!! That was my jr high hair do!!