Thursday, November 20, 2008

Grateful Day #20

I am grateful today is Thursday, because that means tomorrow is Friday!! I get to see this:


Do this twice.

Celebrate this little lady's 85th birthday.


See my Dear Aunt Betty who traveled all the way from Oregon to surprise Grandma on her birthday (don't worry Grandma doesn't have the internet)! This is the only picture I could find both ladies in it...


Which means we will probably be playing a few hands of this:


And I hopefully will be taking her sweet Oregon $$$$ home with me! I am SO excited!

2 comments:

Daisie said...

Hey Holl! I am excited for this movie too! Unfortunately I have to work tommorrow night so I am going to see it Saturday night! I hope it is great! Have Fun! And tell Betty etc. Hello!!

EmmaP said...

sounds like good times to me! love it!