So, I will move on to Hailey. I am so grateful for Hailey! I am so excited to get up in the morning to see Hailey. She is always in the best mood and so excited to see me. It is so nice to be able to start my day off with her little smiles. She motivates me to want to become a better person. I want her to tell her friends how I am the coolest mom ever! I am grateful for every inch of that 22 lb. body. She is the most adorable thing I have ever seen! I am so grateful for Heavenly Father trusting Billy and I with this sweet spirit. She has changed our lives forever. I am so grateful I can be a mother to this adorable little girl!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Grateful Day #26
I know I have already mentioned them before, but I am SO grateful for Billy and Hailey that they get another post. Billy is my best friend, and I love him so much. I am so grateful Billy saw something in me 6 years ago and decided he wanted to marry me. Billy is so smart, and he is constantly teaching me things. Billy constantly makes me laugh. Sometimes I say things without thinking it through before it comes out of my mouth, and Billy says: "God has a filing cabinet full of lists of "Holli-isms" he has written down. That one was just added to the list." And we laugh about it for a while and try to come up with "Holli-isms" from the past. Billy is the hardest worker and I am so grateful he lets me stay home with Hailey. Billy feels the importance of a mother being home to raise the children. That means so much to me! I know we will probably never be rich, but I think both Billy and I have accepted that. I am grateful that Billy is such a good dad to Hailey. I was a little worried about Billy's reaction when we found out when we were having a girl, but I don't think it even fazed him. From the moment he set eyes on that little baby, I knew he fell in love. No one can make Hailey laugh like Billy. She has him wrapped around her little finger. When Billy gets home from work, it is "Dada. Dada. Dada..." until Hailey goes to bed. I am so grateful for so many other things, but I could go on forever about Billy...
So, I will move on to Hailey. I am so grateful for Hailey! I am so excited to get up in the morning to see Hailey. She is always in the best mood and so excited to see me. It is so nice to be able to start my day off with her little smiles. She motivates me to want to become a better person. I want her to tell her friends how I am the coolest mom ever! I am grateful for every inch of that 22 lb. body. She is the most adorable thing I have ever seen! I am so grateful for Heavenly Father trusting Billy and I with this sweet spirit. She has changed our lives forever. I am so grateful I can be a mother to this adorable little girl!
So, I will move on to Hailey. I am so grateful for Hailey! I am so excited to get up in the morning to see Hailey. She is always in the best mood and so excited to see me. It is so nice to be able to start my day off with her little smiles. She motivates me to want to become a better person. I want her to tell her friends how I am the coolest mom ever! I am grateful for every inch of that 22 lb. body. She is the most adorable thing I have ever seen! I am so grateful for Heavenly Father trusting Billy and I with this sweet spirit. She has changed our lives forever. I am so grateful I can be a mother to this adorable little girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
so sweet! have a great Thanksgiving!!! gobble-gobble!
Post a Comment