Saturday, May 31, 2008
Lil' Fishy
Hailey and I were invited were invited to Aunt Catherine's friend Kristy's house to have a little swimming playdate today. It was love at first sight for Hailey! Kristy's little boy Aiden was so adorable! We had so much fun swimming and basking in the sun. Thanks Kristy for letting us come and play!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
how cute is she? Seriously all my comments on your blog are the same because i'm seriously blown away by how cute hailey is. Sheesh.
that is such a cute sunhat!!! wish every day was nice enough to go swimming, but then i guess i would hate work even more. cute pics!!!
She is darling!
Holli and Billy! glad you found us! :)
Baby Hailey is cute! we'll def keep in touch!
Holly Hunsaker? I TOTALLY, (note the high school musical squeal), remember you! Thanks for popping in and giving a shout out. I'm totally going to stalk you! Love your blog. Don't you just love being a mom? Had I of known it was going to be this good, I would have had a mid-life crisis sooner, and a baby to go with it. How fabulous.
Post a Comment