Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

Our baby girl Hailey turns 1 today! Yah! It seems like yesterday that we were bringing her home from the hospital. I am sure before I know it she will be heading off to Kindergarten. She brings so much joy into our home, and I am so grateful she is my daughter! Happy Birthday Hailey!

I am using my cousin Sara's (Happy Birthday Emmi!) idea of posting a picture from each month of this past year so you can see how she has grown!

1 Day

1 Month

2 Months

3 Months

4 Months

5 Months

6 Months

7 Months

8 Months

9 Months

10 Months

11 Months

I haven't taken any pictures of the birthday girl today, so I will post pictures tomorrow of the birthday bash (pinata included...).

3 comments:

The Willeyes said...

I can't believe she is one. She is beautiful. Time flies, glad you are enjoying it! Happy Birthday Hailey! Mel :)

The Mama said...

Happy birthday to Hailey!! I almost forgot how close together our little angel's were born! Hailey is sure a cutie!

Ben said...

I can't believe she is one!! Holy cow, how the time flies!This is such a fun idea to put the months of photos on there. She is so stinkin' cute.