"Imagine a world where your husband insists on changing dirty diapers, cooks gourmet meals, does the housework and gets up in the middle of the night when the baby cries. Now that's hot. Full of sexy men and even sexier sentiments: "I told my boss I have to leave at 3:00 every afternoon so I can come home and give you a break" "Now, remember, it's my turn to do the midnight feeding, so don't get up!" Porn for New Moms will have you saying "Oh Baby!" in no time. Compiled by the Cambridge Women's Pornography Cooperative. Contains no nudity."
No, you relax for a while. I've figured out how to fold everything one-handed.
Every time I see a cute, young co-ed these days, all I can think is "potential babysitter."
So, tell me again, what was the consistency of the poop?I think this would make a great baby shower gift. Also available: Porn For Women.
Disclaimer: I do NOT condone reading actual porn. This is all for fun...


2 comments:
someone sent this to me in a powerpoint. I love it!!! when a husband wants to know what truly turns a woman on...this is it fellas! (the awesome hair and big muscles don't hurt either).
We should do a book club in the ward, can you see it now :)
Post a Comment