Yup. Another craptastic day in Utah. Why can't we just have some consistent weather?! Luckily we got to spend some time out in the sun before the rain and cold moved back in. Here is Hailey enjoying her new swimming pool Aunt Catherine gave her:
Good heavens, Aunt Catherine!!! That pool is awesome. She looks so cute in there with her hat on. I can't believe how big and grown up she is!! So, SO cute. ("Craptastic" made me laugh too...)
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
5 comments:
What an awesome pool. And the kid? She's adorable.
Craptastic? Is that even an official word??? If not, it should be. Love it. Think I might use it, if that's all right with you!
that is the best pool ever, i bet hailey loves it. and the pictures of her are so cute.
Wow! What a fun pool! Great idea Aunt Katherine!! Can't wait to be having fun in the sun with you guys in just a couple of weeks!!!! Love ya!
Good heavens, Aunt Catherine!!! That pool is awesome. She looks so cute in there with her hat on. I can't believe how big and grown up she is!! So, SO cute. ("Craptastic" made me laugh too...)
Post a Comment