I love the pic of you and your Mom! And that doesn't even look like Billy to me?! Crazy!!
WX Alumni Lacrosse game: Thursday, May 15th @ Hatch Park @ 6pm. Please help me pass on this info. You better be there!
Billy's hair is magnificent in that photo.
Holli, I love the pictures of Hailey's birthday, what a party! I wish I would have thought of the cute princess hats!!
sweet hair billy--did the rest of it burn off in a heber creeper fire? holli you and your mother look darling.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love the pic of you and your Mom! And that doesn't even look like Billy to me?! Crazy!!
WX Alumni Lacrosse game: Thursday, May 15th @ Hatch Park @ 6pm. Please help me pass on this info. You better be there!
Billy's hair is magnificent in that photo.
Holli, I love the pictures of Hailey's birthday, what a party! I wish I would have thought of the cute princess hats!!
sweet hair billy--did the rest of it burn off in a heber creeper fire? holli you and your mother look darling.
Post a Comment