Hailey had a blast and she came out with a haul! Thanks family for everything! Everyone was way too generous. It has been a great day, and it has been fun watching Hailey experience this whole birthday thing. I definitely think her new favorite food group is sugar! Grandpa kept giving her suckers from the pinata, and she had more frosting than cake. Honestly, I am WAY surprised she went to sleep tonight without any problems!
I am thinking this will probably be the last of the easy birthdays. After this, she will probably start asking for specific things like ponies and cars... Billy better start saving his pennies!
I think this was Hailey's favorite thing from the whole party. She wouldn't leave the balloons alone. The only problem was, Sniffy is TERRIFIED of balloons. Poor Sniffy. Oh well, it's Hailey's birthday. She can do what she wants!And the last picture I just had to throw in...


4 comments:
How Fun!! Looks like it was a Blast and a Half!! I love the monthly pics--it is so fun to see how much cuter they can get everyday!! I am especially loving the guys in the princess hats, Yes, Priceless!!! Miss Ya!
Looks like alot of fun, and as for Billy's picture...what's a party without a princess hat? Tell him to save it, he wears it well:)
Cute pic of Hailey in the Clipper, by the way.
The bday party looks like it was a lot of fun. And my belief is that if those men didn't want to wear the princess party hats, they wouldn't have. They're just using the baby's party as an excuse!!!
Oh - and you are probably right on your guess of "A" & "E" from my blog - ha ha ha ha ha.....
Ahhh! These photos are so cute! What a darling party. Ben and Max had so much fun. I am so sad that I missed it.
The pinata is AWESOME!
Post a Comment