hey guys I stumbled upon this while looking at my cousins blog, so I guess I was kinda blog stalking, I admit it but I saw this picture of what I thought to be your little princess and sure enuf it was. she is so stinkin cute and I can't believe she is one already. time sure does fly. Annie is 4 months already. well hope to hear from you guys ttyl
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
1 comment:
hey guys I stumbled upon this while looking at my cousins blog, so I guess I was kinda blog stalking, I admit it but I saw this picture of what I thought to be your little princess and sure enuf it was. she is so stinkin cute and I can't believe she is one already. time sure does fly. Annie is 4 months already. well hope to hear from you guys ttyl
Post a Comment