Friday, May 2, 2008

This IS The Place...

Hailey and I had another little playdate today at This Is The Place Heritage Park with our friends Liz and her little kiddos Ethan and Paige and Amy G her little girlie McKenzie. It was WAY fun. There is so much to do there, I don't think we even saw half of it. The funnest part (at least for me ) was the little petting zoo. They even had pony rides, and Hailey rode for about 30 seconds before she had enough. She was actually afraid of most of the animals which really surprised me since she is ultra friendly with Sniffy. I guess we won't be moving to a farm anytime soon! We went on the train ride, met Brigham Young, and we were tempted to go to see the Mountain Men exhibit to learn how to throw hatchets, but I thought I would hold off until Billy could go with us to supervise.

Me and Hailey in front of the calf. She did NOT like the calf. She screamed the first time I showed it to her!

Me holding Hailey on the pony ride. She did great for about 30 seconds!

Hailey almost wanting to touch the lamb.

L to R: Hailey, McKenzie, Ethan in front of the piggies.

The crew. L to R: Amy and McKenzie, Liz holding Paige and Ethan, Holli and Hailey

2 comments:

The Willeyes said...

How Fun! I don't know about Billy supervising the hatchet throwing though...maybe you should supervise him. Mel:)

Liz said...

Holli, thanks for inviting us, we had fun. Atleast Hailey got on the pony. . . we need to do another field trip soon!