Not the greatest picture... but you can check out more FABULOUS bags from their line at www.fleurville.com
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Happy Mother's Day To Me!
My Mother's Day present has finally arrived (a week early none-the-less!)! I didn't even care Sniffy woke Hailey up by barking at the UPS man. I was just THAT excited! I have been wanting a top of the line diaper bag since before Hailey was even born, and I have settled for sub-par diaper bags for the time being. But I finally talked my dear husband into letting me get a good one! I know... I am sure many people don't care what they haul poo supplies around in, but me, I have been trained to like fine purses... well, covet them at least. This is what I got so excited about:
Not the greatest picture... but you can check out more FABULOUS bags from their line at www.fleurville.com
Not the greatest picture... but you can check out more FABULOUS bags from their line at www.fleurville.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
There's nothing like a good purse to make you feel better :)
Holli,
That is darling! I share the same passion in diaper bags...it's sad really, but I'm glad to know I have a friend with the same addiction! Congrats!
that's cute. its so cute it'll probably make you forget you're carrying around poo supplies. you'll probably feel like you're carrying around something european like chocolate or a baguette. or something.
LUCKY! I can't wait to see it in person
Hello, Holli.
I just stopped by the blog to covet your bag and this time I thought I would say "hello".
That is all.
Cutest. Bag. Ever.
Post a Comment