Friday, June 6, 2008
They're Baaaack!
We met up with the Parisian Hunsaker's tonight for a little birthday/fried chicken action at the park. It was so fun to see everyone again! The twinners have gotten so big since they have been in Paris! Today was also the big 3-0 for Daisie! Yah! Happy birthday Daisie - you don't look a day over 27 (I don't think I knew you when you turned 26...!)! We are excited to be able to play with you guys for a couple months!
Grandpa with Samantha, Hailey and Sadie
Hailey thinks it is more fun to try and climb up the slide rather than just take the stairs...
Hugs for Grandpa
Chasing bubbles
Ok... this is obviously not from tonight. I admit it that I was too busy taking pictures of the little girlies to get a good shot of the birthday girl. I like this picture, so I thought it would serve it's purpose! Happy Birthday Daisie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What a total Sweetheart!! Thanks for the post Holli! I'm sorry I didn't see it until now! Thanks for being such a super fun sis-in-law and FRIEND!! I'm so glad we are here and get to hang out more often!!!!
Post a Comment