
Billy is a born auctioneer. The little old ladies were swooning for him! Highlights from tonight's Enrichment service auction...
I won: Scrapbooking pages.
Pan o' lasagna (thanks Mel!).
Lawn mowing.
I gave: 1 hour babysitting.
Car detailing.
Some other items Billy auctioned off: Lots of cookies, homemade rolls/bread, meals, baby blanket, flowers, homemade crafts, photography session, yard weedings, a Cannon Rebel XTI (almost), belly dancing (yuck), himself (hmm...), and lastly, our child. Yes. He tried to auction Hailey off. I will let you know if we get called into the Bishop's office this week... Billy thinks this is the end of his enrichment debut. Thanks Melanie for a memorable evening!


3 comments:
sounds like fun. i had made plans to go and even had my pies baked. but then i crashed and burned. had to sleep after 37 hrs of no sleep. anyone get Billy on tape? must watch at next ward activity!!!
Debut is right...he's not done yet! Thanks Billy, you did an awesome job, and if you get called in to see the bishop, I'll go with you:)
I must have missed the Hailey auction, I would have definately bid everything I had on that:) Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for all your help! Mel:)
Is it too late for me to buy some of Billy's belly dancing?
Ben
Post a Comment