
Today I decided to visit some of my old friends from work. I haven't seen them in months, and it was good to catch up with them. It is kind of tough missing out on the relationships I developed at work and the new milestones they are achieving, but I am forever GRATEFUL to be able to stay home with Hailey. I felt I have lost touch with so many friends over the years, and it is great when we can reconnect. It has been so much fun making a whole new group of friends since I have been staying home. I am curious to who reads my blog. I visit a lot of my old school friend's blogs, and I don't always comment on them. If you are an old buddy stalking my blog like I stalk yours, please comment! I guess I would like to think people actually read my blog...
Your friend,
H O L L I


6 comments:
I'm not really an old buddy, but I thought I'd let you know I stalk your blog regularly! Maybe I'll actually start stalking you! It wouldn't be too hard with that big window you have in the front.
I'm not an old friend either, but I check out your blog everyday...love it:)
i have to admit that i LOVE blog stalking, its actually how i found your cute little blog. and i also like to know that people are reading my blog, except i think its a little creepy when perfect strangers comment, good thing they don't have my address or phone #.
I made Billy promise he wouldn't walk around in his underwear when the curtains were open. I guess that was a good decision if people are going to start stalking us! Unless you DO want to see Billy in his underwear, I'll send that message his way!
Oh, and thanks guys for the comments! I should have said I want to hear from ALL friends! You guys are the best!
I stalk you - but you already knew that (:
If you and Hailey want to hang out this week, give us a call!
Post a Comment