I understand about the drawing on everything but the piece of paper. i tell lilly you draw on the paper or not at all. it seems to work with her. good luck!!!
They make washable crayolas for events such as these. I have purchased them and they are fabulous! They wash off everything! Definately worth the investment of $3.00 You can find them at Michaels! :)
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
4 comments:
I understand about the drawing on everything but the piece of paper. i tell lilly you draw on the paper or not at all. it seems to work with her. good luck!!!
They make washable crayolas for events such as these. I have purchased them and they are fabulous! They wash off everything! Definately worth the investment of $3.00 You can find them at Michaels! :)
Good thing "Magic Eraser" was invented.
Ah yes... thanks for all the fabulous ideas. Being as I am new at this game, all ideas are welcome :)
Post a Comment