Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hailey and Prince Charming Sitting in a Tree...

Hailey has picked out her future husband. His name is Prince Charming. "Apparently" Prince Charming is even better than Prince Phillip! Who would've known?!!

Hailey said this is a picture of her and Prince Charming dancing...

Hailey has Princess chapstick (of course...), and she always asks to wear it. I laugh every time she puts it on because it is so bright! But I guess she is just getting her kissy lips ready for Prince Charming!

Although I think the only guy she will be kissing for a long long long long long long long long time is her Daddy... ♥

5 comments:

EmmaP said...

i totally see them dancing in that drawing!!!

Daisie said...

Oh what will we do with our little princesses! I love seeing that Hailey wears her princess dress around the house constantly as well! What a cutie!! Wish so bad you could come to our princess b-day party next week!! Miss you tons!

Liz said...

I love the little artist/princess. P.S. When are you going to call me?

The Mama said...

Boy, our girls must be the same age. We really need to get them together to play sometime. I think they would get along really well!

Cat said...

I had no idea that Prince Charming was better than Prince Phillip! That changes everything.....