My week started out by getting this package in the mail from my SECRET BLOGGY VALENTINE!! So nice!!! The supplements are already drank, the cupcakes are already made and pretty much consumed, and we have been enjoying the peanut spread on apples all week! Thanks Alyson!!
I don't know why I have never made red velvet cupcakes before! I LOVE them!!
Hailey and I crafted a few of these...
Billy and Hailey surprised me with these...
We ate our traditional heart shaped pizza...
And I had to throw this picture in. You are probably thinking this is the only outfit Hailey owns. Well, no, but she does ask to wear it daily. And who am I to stomp on her little Princess heart and tell her no?!! Anyways, at least once a day Hailey makes a comment to me about how my earrings are so pretty and she wishes that one day she can have pretty earrings. Well, Grandma Jen-Jen came through on Valentines Day and got her some very pretty Princess CLIP-ON earrings!
Happy Love Day!


4 comments:
LOVE the new Bling- way to go Gramma Jen-Jen!
So glad she finally worked up the courage to wear them! they look mahvalous! And the princess looks adorable. Grandma Jen Jen
Looks like a fun week! We just got Hailey's Valentine from the mail today! So darling, the girls were thrilled! I am glad we are not the only ones wearing princess attire from morning til night! Her earrings are fabulous!!
You're cupcakes are gorgeous...yum, I want some :)
Post a Comment