Wednesday, February 24, 2010

'Cause You Had a Bad Day...

HAPPY!
SAD :( (Notice the little tear the arrow is pointing to...)
Sorry Hailey. You come from a lllooonnnggg line of very emotional women. There was no hope for you. Uh, maybe we should instead be apologizing to Billy...

6 comments:

Daisie said...

oh no! what a sad face! thank goodness you Hoeksel girls are totally worth your emotional break downs! Just Kidding! I think it is just a girl thing in general!! Poor guys!! Love ya!

EmmaP said...

i love that she had a meltdown while wearing one of her princess gowns! lol!

Jillums said...

I LOVE that the pictures were taken in the exact same place!! She is so cute and I loved being in nursery with her last Sunday. She just made me laugh!

The Willeyes said...

She is so dang cute...what a sad face...I love that you "come from a long line of emotional women" :)

Steph said...

Awwwwww! So sad!

Cat said...

It's true. There is no hope for this one. Poor little peanut.