Friday, February 5, 2010

Flashback Friday...

Oh girl's camp. What fond memories! I think girl's camp is a lot like Vegas. What happens there, stays there. Like these pictures. I don't know what the *%$! I was thinking!! But there ya go.

Some of my favorite memories of girl's camp are: Monte Cristo, the pink "biffy" (outhouse), snipe hunts, the bra tree (see below), Herman, the ledge, sardines and/or pork and beans, the old bus, sleeping under the stars, singing around the campfire, friendship night, testimony meeting, and the Spirit. Those are just a few of the many reasons why I seriously LOVED girl's camp. I wish they had girl's camp for us old girls...

*These are the coveted PJ's that came back every year during white elephant exchange. I hope they are still around!!

*Um yeah... I will blame this picture on too much fresh air. You know, getting all of that refinery air out of my system makes me a bit nutty at times. Or... I was like 13.

*This is THE bra tree. Don't see one of those every day!! P.S. That is not me in the picture. For a dollar, I will tell you who it is...tehehe...

3 comments:

Camille Rogers said...

Yay for Girls Camp!! What found memories!!

Jillums said...

The last time I saw the Coveted Pajamas was my first year when Tiffany Buckingham had them (as a leader, I believe). I think perhaps Herman took them. Sad.

EmmaP said...

i love girls camp. and I LOVE your vegas reference. I am gonna steal that! :)