We have been having problems with Hailey getting out of bed and putting Every. Last. Book. in bed with her. I certainly don't think it would be very comfortable to lay on. But I am not 2. I am 29. And I enjoy my pillow-top Serta minus 50 books. I don't believe punishing her by taking away her books is the answer. Books are COOL! Maybe sleeping on a pile of books is punishment enough for now...

6 comments:
She is so funny. Looks like she'll be on the floor if she gets any more books!
Love the picture of her asleep with all of her books. I'm with you.. let her be. She will be one smart cookie someday!
does she fall off? my niece use to do that too! and she really is a smart kid! she just loved her books! but really a lot of times kids sleep in the most un comfortable places/positions that you wonder how they stay asleep for so long, but they do! I say let her be!!
Do you think she is getting smarter just by sleeping next to the books? I think so......
Jake just went up and checked on the girls and said both of them were sound asleep with their heads hanging off the side of the beds! That picture of her asleep with them all in her bed is too funny!
i love that she loves books! hopefully that means she'll love to read! What about a superhuge basket next to her bed? Then she can just shove them from her bed into the basket before going to sleep, and yet they are right at her fingertips!
Post a Comment