Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hell on Wheels!


We got Hailey a scooter for Christmas, and since day 1, she has been a pro on it! She has just been scootering around the house since the weather has been bad, but we finally got a good day and decided to try her skills on the real sidewalk. She was awesome! At least I don't have to worry about her driving for a few more years...

P.S. Did you know there are actually people who are professional scooterers?? Maybe that is what Hailey is aspiring to be when she grows up. That and be a Princess and marry Prince Charming. That would be a sweet life.

2 comments:

EmmaP said...

she looks so cute! by the way, I loved when at church you sneezed and she said, "Bless you Mama!" and then she turned to your mom and said, "Mama sneezed."

I was sooooo laughing at how stinking CUTE she is!!!!!!!

Daisie said...

Glad you finally had some nice weather to try it out! Can't wait to see her in action one of these days!