This is Hailey's "Ariel" pose. She has recently started calling Billy, "King Triton", me, "Sebastian", and Sniffy, "Flounder". At least I am not the "Sea Witch" anymore...
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
6 comments:
I love that she ever called you the sea witch, that totally cracks me up!!
that child is too smart! sea witch.. hehehe!
Pahhahaha! Oh that is way too funny! She makes a lovely Ariel- however Aunt Stephy will not be dying her hair flamming red until she is 30.
What a great picture :) I am the sea witch at my house I think :)
So wait....does that make me Scuttle?
Holli; I need a copy of that picture REAL BAD. So cute!
Post a Comment