For the record, she has NOT ever used this potty seat. She prefers to use it as a hat or face mask. Anyone have any tips on how to get her to sit on the real toilet?? But like Billy says... "beggars can't be choosers". So right Billy, so right. Even if I have to lug around that dang Elmo potty!
I was so pleased with Hailey's performance from the first day, I told her she could FINALLY open her Snow White doll. I almost miss it sitting on the back of the toilet!P.S. Anyone want to buy 3 packages of size 6 diapers from us??


7 comments:
Wahoo!! Congrats to everyone involved. I can only hope it continues!
Good job Princess! Grandma Jen Jen is so proud of you!
Yay Hoeksels!! Such a big girl!!!So proud!! Way to go Hailey!!!
Holli....this is such FABULOUS NEWS!! I am so excited for you all! I am sorry I missed you earlier, I will be calling you to chat it up and get your professional potty training tips!! YEA!!!
So jealous Holli! I need to get going on that with Emmi.....
way to go Hailey!!!
Yay for you and Hailey :)
Post a Comment