Saturday, January 30, 2010

Flashback Saturday...

Yeah yeah yeah. I am a day late. Yesterday was quite the day though. So quit your crying. You are getting it today.

I thought I would post a few pictures from when the Olympic torch came through Woods Cross and of Rice Eccles Stadium where the opening/closing ceremonies were held. I LOVE the Olympics and I can't wait for them to start in a couple weeks!

My ALL TIME favorite picture. It was so cold that morning when we went to see the torch bearer run by. I had to get a picture of my cute parents.

This is the guy who ran the torch through. I don't know his name... but if anyone knows who it is, let me know.

Billy and I were able to go to the Paralympic opening ceremonies which were so fun! I wish I had a better camera then, because most of my pictures didn't turn out :(

Yay for the Olympics!!! Go Team USA!!

2 comments:

Daisie said...

That picture of your Mom all layered up is cracking me up!! I am so excited for the olympics as well! I want to hear about your day yesterday! I will call soon! Love ya!

The Mama said...

Love the pic of your cute parents. What fun memories!