The last few flashbacks have been pictures of me, so I decided it was Billy's turn! Love this picture! It actually had a home on our fridge for quite a while. Once upon a time Billy actually paid someone to cut his hair... then we found the joy of the FREE home haircut! However, the money he saves by cutting his hair at home, I then go out and use to get my hair did by "The Bang Maker", Steph. Best. Money. Ever. Spent.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Flashback Friday...
The last few flashbacks have been pictures of me, so I decided it was Billy's turn! Love this picture! It actually had a home on our fridge for quite a while. Once upon a time Billy actually paid someone to cut his hair... then we found the joy of the FREE home haircut! However, the money he saves by cutting his hair at home, I then go out and use to get my hair did by "The Bang Maker", Steph. Best. Money. Ever. Spent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I am going to need a copy of this to put on top of my station at work- and I am honored to be "The Bang Maker"....NEVER gonna live that one down! Love ya!
I once read an article by a top financial expert who advised budgeting everywhere EXCEPT hair cuts. This is so true. Love you, Steph. You too, Billy. Mom
so awesome. is he wearing a shirt under that cape?
i knew this lady in my old ward - she gave an enrichment night lesson on being thrifty. she told us how she found a FloBee (sp?) at the DI for $10, and used it to cut ALL of her boys' hair for the last few years. I was like, "THATS WHY THEY ALL LOOK LIKE SHAGGY DOGS!"
Post a Comment