Monday, January 4, 2010

Post Holiday Wrap-up...

I thought I would get around to posting the holiday pictures before the end of the year, but that obviously didn't happen. So here ya go...

Girls Night Out (+TJ) to the Nutcracker! LOVED IT!! I think we need to make this a tradition!

Christmas Eve at Grandma Kitty's and Grandpa Popcorn's. Santa...er Grandma hooked the girlies up with matching Dora nightgowns. Could they be any cuter?!!

Max looking very GQ on Christmas morning at the Hoeksel's.

Grandpa Bill opening his present. He was nice enough to share with everyone. What is in the box you ask?? MO'S CLAM CHOWDER!!! Love that stuff. That is one of the top ten reasons why I would want to move to Oregon. P.S. Who knew that Mo was actually a woman?!!

Trying on her Christmas loot. If you couldn't tell, it was very much a "Princess" themed Christmas!

And again...

We hit up the lights on Temple Square after Christmas. But 1/2 of Utah was there with us, so apparently we weren't the only ones who missed the lights before Christmas! Did I mention it was cold?? No?? Well, it was!

Hope everyone's holidays were great!

3 comments:

EmmaP said...

they look so cute!!! what a fun christmas!

Cat said...

I think the tradition has officially begun for going to the Nutcracker every year!!! DEAL!!!

jennie said...

Thanks for sharing all the cute pics. How can you miss with subjects like that? Grandma JenJen