Friday, January 15, 2010

Flashback Friday...

Wow. I honestly don't know what to say! So if you can't place where this picture was taken, it is at everybody's favorite amusement park, Lagoon. And if you can't tell, we are sporting our early 90's attire. Now in my defense (I can't believe I am defending my outfit...), I bought this at a trendy (back in the day) store in Bountiful. It was located in 5-Points mall, and it was the same store that sold all the B.U.M. Equipment clothes. Anyone remember that store?? Well, that is where I did all my school shopping. I totally remember being SO excited to wear this new diddy!
And aren't my parents the handsome couple?! Except my mom doesn't looked too happy to be there. Maybe it is the fanny pack. Or maybe it was just the idea of spending the whole day at Lagoon with 2 drippy kids. Either way, this is one sweet picture!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love your flashback fridays. love them.

For sure this is what "fun is!"

Chareth Cutestory, Maritime Lawyer said...

I TOTALLY REMEMBER THAT STORE!!! Steph and I got everything from there for our Jr. high years.
I remember they had lots of big sunflower hats/shirts/shorts.
Awesome.
I SO love your Flashback Fridays! I wish I could remember what that dang store was called!!

Daisie said...

I adore this picture! Your Mom's fanny pack is great, and I totally dig your stylin outfit!! And I also adore the karoke from hailey jane! What a doll!! Miss you already!!