Thursday, January 14, 2010

Your Next American Idol...

Just might be Hailey some day! After listening to princess songs NONSTOP for months now, it is no surprise she is memorizing all the lyrics. Good thing we love our Princess songs!! If you are lucky, maybe Hailey and Billy will do their duet of "Part of Your World" if you ask. Billy does a great Ariel impression! Which may be one of the reasons I decided to marry him... oh, and also for his money.

4 comments:

Cat said...

LOVE IT. Love it love it love it. That seriously just made my day.

EmmaP said...

Love the "cheese" at the end of the first song, and love how she went right from hi-ho to part of your world. That was awesome. I am glad you married billy for his money! I mean, that's the important part, right?

Steph said...

She is the cutest little girl EVER! It just melted my heart! I am going to sit and wait right next to my computer for Billy to join in. Billy! Billy! Billy!

Jess said...

This is the cutest thing I've ever seen! She's a doll Holli!!