I bought Hailey a time-out chair way before she could even sit. It was unfinished so I could do ANYTHING to it. Fabulous! I am not the most creative person, so I just painted it white and added a few polka dots. I hated it. So since she has become quite accustomed to the time-out scene, I decided to give her chair a little face-lift.
Before:

After:

I actually really like the outcome! Billy says the original was much more playful, but I say, who needs playful if they are in time-out?! Now I need a new project... any ideas??
7 comments:
I LOVE it. It is darling...tell Billy I disagree. The new look is awesome! You can come do a project at my house:)
I liked the original, but I love the new look! great job. did you just modge podge it?
holli, that's why she puts herself in time-out. . . who has that kind of get-up when they're in trouble? it looks great. i lost my cell phone, so you really need to call me.
haha, time out chair designs. i need to learn how to do time-outs :)
Holl...I love it! And I completely see you as a creative person! I rely on you so I can copy you!!! I will have to go hunting for a cute bench like this!! Love ya!
You need to start up a business! It is darling- to cute for timeout! I want to sit there!
oooh - you could start your own etsy shop! it is darling. and when she sits there and thinks about what she has done wrong and why she is sitting there, she can also contemplate how talented her mother is and how she can only hope that she too will have that much talent one day.
besides...time out chairs shouldn't be playful.
Post a Comment