Love seeing her in action! I can't wait for all the girls to put on performances for us sometime soon! I got the girls to sing into their fists like pretend microphones! Can't wait til we are all together again sometime soon!!
Okay, adorable. Seriously, I don't think she could be any cuter! I REALLY needed to see this, as I'm wide awake at 1:45 AM with pregnancy induced heartburn! :) Glad to know that it's worth it for cute moments like this!
Thats the cutest thing ever! I am so amazed at how well she speaks. I need Aiden hanging out with her. Whens her birthday again? I know shes only like a week from Aiden or something.
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
9 comments:
She talks great for her age! You obviously spend a ton of time singing with her. What a great mommy you are!
I'd totally vote for her! (:
This is such a cute video!!
Love seeing her in action! I can't wait for all the girls to put on performances for us sometime soon! I got the girls to sing into their fists like pretend microphones! Can't wait til we are all together again sometime soon!!
I really don't know how that could have been any cuter. Seriously that is ADORABLE!
Okay, adorable. Seriously, I don't think she could be any cuter! I REALLY needed to see this, as I'm wide awake at 1:45 AM with pregnancy induced heartburn! :) Glad to know that it's worth it for cute moments like this!
she is so stinkin cute! I love how she will start over cuz the microphone isn't echoing(spelling? i suck at it) enough. so fun!
That is so dang cute...she is talking so well! You will love that when she's older:)
Thats the cutest thing ever! I am so amazed at how well she speaks. I need Aiden hanging out with her. Whens her birthday again? I know shes only like a week from Aiden or something.
my favorite is when she says
"the babies on the bus go wha wha wha".... too cute.
Post a Comment