Friday, March 6, 2009

Flashback Friday...

So these pictures go back about 6 1/2 years to our honeymoon. We will be traveling to sunny Las Vegas this weekend for a much needed vacation (1 week of Hailey puking and pooping on EVERYTHING makes this a much needed vacation). We have not been back to Las Vegas since our honeymoon, so Billy and I are super excited!

The Atrium at the Bellagio where we stayed on our honeymoon. It was gorgeous!

I know, I know. This is not In-N-Out Burger for all of you die-hard fans. Fatburger was one of Billy's favorite burger places on his mission (LA).

I have no idea what I am doing in this picture. I am expressing the same amount of happiness as the camels though... odd.

Look forward to a post-Vegas wrapup with hopefully more interesting pictures!

2 comments:

The Willeyes said...

You look so cute:0) Have a really great trip...and force Billy to have an In-N-Out burger...just for me...I love those things! Happy Friday

dan and audrey said...

I love your "flashback fridays!" it's so much fun. you guys look soo young... have fun in vegas, we just got back!(: