Friday, March 20, 2009

Flashback Friday...

This week we turned Hailey's crib into a big girl bed (if you have been living under a rock and didn't know). Because of such an occasion, I am posting a picture of me in my first big girl bed...

This picture is posted on our refrigerator. I don't know why. It has always been one of my favorite pictures of me growing up. Hailey calls this picture "Mama change your bum". Interesting... Another interesting fact about this picture, this room is now Hailey's room. Maybe I can get a picture of her doing this. Then they can both be on the refrigerator, and I can call her picture "Hailey change your bum".


For those of you interested in how Hailey is doing in her big girl bed, she has started napping again (yay!!!) and she sleeps through the night! She hardly ever asks for her binky, and doesn't get upset if we tell her no. We are SO proud of her!!!

5 comments:

Liz said...

Seriously Holli, change your bum! What a funny thing to think. I'm glad she's sleeping good, the transition to a new bed was way good with Ethan too.

Daisie said...

Holl!! I LOVE THAT PICTURE!! Cracking me up!! I am so so glad to hear the update on Hailey! That is so great!! Love ya tons!

dan and audrey said...

I'm glad the campaign is going so well! I don't know how you handle an almost 2 year old without a nap but yay! for you. you ARE A MUCH BETTER PERSON THEN ME FOR DOING SO! oh man! they grow up so fast, and that picture of you is way awesome, love it!

The Willeyes said...

I love that picture...what a crack up...no pun intended :)

Yay for Hailey...and you!

Amy said...

Yay!! That is awesome! I'm so glad she is doing so well for you! And I love the picture, you definately need to try and get a pose of hailey like that! :)