Friday, March 13, 2009

Flashback Friday

Here is me and my boyfriend, whom you might recognize playing in the band Blink 182, Mark Hoppus. Goodness I thought he was a hottie! They played at the SnoCore concert I went to out at Saltaire in February of 1998, and the next day they were signing autographs along with The Aquabats (another fav) at Crossroads Mall in the Swatch shop. I was lucky enough to not only get an autograph, but get a picture with Mark Hoppus! AND he put his arm around me!! I still have that sweatshirt, and it has not been washed since (Ok, so maybe it has. But it makes the story better if I say I haven't washed it.)

I'm rockin' some awesome hair in that picture. And, look at the girl's expression behind me, she's all, "Dang, that girl is so lucky!"

Here is the poster from the concert. If you look at the top of the poster on the left side, some of the guys from the Aquabats signed it. But that isn't nearly as cool as the picture with MARK HOPPUS!

P.S. If you didn't know, Blink 182 is back together!





P.P.S. This is how I found Hailey this morning. She somehow pulled her horsie boots into bed with her and put them on this morning. I about PEED my pants laughing when I saw her!

3 comments:

Steph said...

I didn't know you had a boyfriend! You are the coolest. Almost as cool as that hair! Mine was just as cool! And about 6 inches higher than yours!!! I miss you!

Daisie said...

I love your flashbacks! I don't think I had ever heard your claim to fame with Blink 182 story! Love Hailey in the high heels!!

The Willeyes said...

Love the flashbacks:) Your boyfriend is CUTE!!