I just found this picture in my nightstand drawer. I totally forgot about this! I got a little camera for free that took polaroid pictures that were about the size of a postage stamp. I am guessing this is about 6 months before we got engaged. We look SO young!! I was skinnier, had longer hair, and was blond! Wow, things have changed!Wish me luck on more frequent, less boring posts next week...


6 comments:
You guys look like babies! :) So young.
You both still look fabulous...and wiser...at least that is what I tell myself when I look back at our pics like that!!!
You both look like babies! Btw, my word verification is belly. Nice. As I am here on the exercise bike thinking about my belly and reading blogs on my blackberry!
What a cute picture of you guys, and I love your "flashback fridays" idea! I am glad I'm not the only one having a hard time blogging lately :)
You're not boring! Love the picture and love flash back fridays...they're fun!
Keep 'em up :)
Your word verification must be in a rut though...three days after Emma and my word is bellying:)
Post a Comment