
We got a chance to go to the Draper Temple open house yesterday. The Temple was gorgeous, and I look forward to visiting that Temple often. Hailey's favorite part of the Temple was the "cows swim in water" (baptismal font). But her highlight from the ENTIRE trip was the bus ride to and from the Temple. She loves the song "The Wheels on the Bus", and she is always pointing out buses when we pass them on the road but has never been on one. She LOVED the bus!
I could just eat her she is so cute! Seriously.
The family. Hailey is going through a stage where she will say cheese but she won't look at the camera.
Hailey has a bit of crazy hair going on. It was sweltering hot in the Temple and poor Billy carried Hailey and couldn't take his sweater off. Hailey's hair was all sweaty and gross when we got out. They still look charming!
I love this picture! I will pull this out when she is 16 and asks for a car and instead gets a bus pass.


5 comments:
So cool, it almost looks like the IF temple!
oh I want to go there so bad! I've heard it gorgeous, but what temple isn't? Love the bus picture, so cute.
Stace and I were talking about how beautiful Hailey is today and how stinking smart she is! I can't wait to go through that temple! I have heard it is fabo! Love ya!
Steph
How Fun! So glad you guys got to go do that! Adorable pics! I especially love Hailey's dress!! Miss You Guys Tons and Tons Already!!
Hey Holli!! I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy reading your blog!! Its so entertaining and I love seeing your cute family and all the fun updates!!
Emily
Post a Comment