
Friday, February 20, 2009
Flashback Friday
You are asking yourself right now, "is that the same swimming suit?" Yes, yes it is. And we both look adorable in it! It looks like I filled it out a little better than Hailey. Maybe we should have kept it for her to wear this summer. Then again, swimming suits are like $10. I think we can afford to buy her a new swimming suit rather than make her wear her mom's from like 28 years ago! I also just noticed how similar my Dad's and Billy's shirts are. Weird...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Okay, that is so stinking cute. That's pretty much all I can even say.
Oh my gosh...she looks just like you. Adorable!
I have never realized HOW MUCH SHE LOOKS LIKE YOU. Ummm...Twins, much?
So stinkin' cute!
she really really looks like you! what a cute, scandalis swim suit! and where are you finding $10 suits? I can't find a baby one under $20
that is hilarious. not only that you filled it out more, but i think you look like you are enjoying it more than hailey.
I am loving that picture!! Jake says he even remembers it! I am so excited for your upcoming vacation!! Love ya!
Post a Comment