Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hailey + Ernie = Love

I am loathing the day when Hailey brings home her first boyfriend. I will tell said boyfriend, "you will never be as good of a boyfriend as Ernie was." And then Billy will get out his shotgun and we will never see boys at our house again. Except for Ernie. Ernie is always welcome.

4 comments:

EmmaP said...

so funny! I wouldn't push it too much tho, or she just might bring home a guy named Ernie!

dan and audrey said...

haha you wouldn't really want her to marry Ernie would you! just kidding, thats the closest thing Annie will have to a boyfriend till she is 50 according to Dan, but hers is Tigger!

Brandon said...

I used to have a Burt and Earnie just like that! I also had Grover and Big Bird. How cute is that!

jennie said...

You once said she wasn't interested in Sesame Street, but I knew it wouldn't last. And Grandma was right.