Hailey made me forget about my aching body as soon as I saw this:

Apparently she tried to undress herself during the night and only got half way.
Our morning got more entertaining as she liberally applied lotion all over her head. "Wo-tion", as Hailey calls it, is her new thing. She loves lotion. She will cry if you don't let her have some (see 1st picture below). I didn't really want to deal with a sad girl today, so I let her have as much wo-tion as she wanted.
I can hardly wait to see what the rest of the day brings!


7 comments:
I hope your day got better. That game was freaking awesome!!! Go Utes!
I was just kidding. I really don't like the Utes. I was seeing if anyone else was lame enough to admit that they liked them. 21 points by WEBER STATE?!?!!? Ya...not so great there "pee-utes." GO COUGS!!
Thanks for the insightful comment Billy, but I don't think "your kind" are welcome here.
She is to funny! Aiden just gets the lotion all over his shirt cause he hates the feel of it and wipes it off as soon as i put it on his hands.
Brooklyn loves her "yo-shee" too (her word for lotion) I'm glad I'm not the only mom who gives into the lotion addiction haha.
I would love to hear her asking for "wo-tion"! Our girls are totally into it, but they can't resist taking a big taste of it everytime!! YUCK!!! I think it all started that one time in your sacrament meeting! It was love at first taste!!
too cute! kienna wuved her wo-tion too!
Post a Comment